FWSA "Slip, Slop, Slide, Slither with Savvy Snake"
Skin Cancer Prevention Quiz
For more info about FWSA "Slip, Slop, Slide, Slither with Savvy Snake" Skin Cancer Prevention Program, click here.
Please check the box to the left of your answer. If selecting Other (please specify) also type in the complete text answer in the box to the right of the answer. Click on Submit button at bottom of page when finished.
1. What time of day are the sun’s rays the strongest?
a. 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
b. 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
c. 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
d. 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
2. You are 100% safe from the sun if you are fully clothed?
3. What is the best time to apply sunscreen?
a. 30 minutes after you go outside
b. 60 minutes after you go outside
c. 30 minutes before you go outside?
4. SPF 30 sunscreen will give you better protection in the snow than SPF 15.
5. You are protected from damaging UV rays on a cold, cloudy day.
6. All sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun.
7. How much stronger are the sun’s rays at 9,000-10,000 feet than at the beach?
a. 80-90% stronger
b. 45-50% stronger
c. 10-20% stronger
8. Where did you receive your decal and brochure?
a. Silicon Valley Snow Bomb in Santa Clara
b. San Diego Snow Jam
c. Sacramento Ski Dazzle
d. Los Angeles Ski Dazzle
e. Tahoe Ski Area
f. Mammoth Ski Area
g. Other (please specify)
9. How old are you?
a. Adult over 18
b. Teenager between 13-18
c. Child between 6-12
10. Where do you live?
State (2 letter abbreviation)
11. Where will you put your sticker/decal?
a. On my skis
b. On my snowboard
c. On my helmet
d. Other (please specify)
12. How likely are you to recommend “Slip, Slop, Slide, Slither with Savvy Snake”/ skin cancer prevention information to your friends?
Not at all likely Extremely likely
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10